California Dental Law and Ethics Examination Study Guide
Type of Course: Online self-instruction containing video and print media as well as a two 50 question practice exams.
CE Details: This online course is not eligible for continuing education credit.
Who is this Course For? This study guide is for dentists. It is not designed for Hygiensists or Dental Assistants.
Money-Back Guarantee: After taking this course, if you fail the California Dental Law and Ethics Exam, you are entitled to a full refund.
Synopsis: Every dentist interested in obtaining a license to practice dentistry in California must pass the California Dental Law and Ethics Examination. This course is designed to teach you what you need to know to pass the exam. This course consists of plain text, approximately 40 minutes of video, and concludes with two 50 question practice test.
- Understand the selection, composition, and function of the Dental Board of California, the Dental Hygiene Committee of California, and the Dental Assisting Council.
- Introduce students to the California Dental Practice Act.
- Define the scope of practice and gather a general understanding of what is within a general dentist’s scope of practice.
- Review the CDA Code of Ethics.
- Introduce students to the Table of Permitted Duties.
- Understand the difference between general and direct supervision.
- Understand what constitutes informed consent.
- A review of patient rights as it pertains to HIPAA and dental records.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.