Understanding Invisalign and Insurance
- When can I access the course? This is a digital product. Customers have immediate access to the content after purchasing the course.
- How long do I have access to the course? Your access to the course does not expire.
- How many times can I watch the course? We do not limit the number of times a customer can view a course they purchase.
CE Details: The format of this lecture is a recorded video webinar. This electronically delivered self-instructional program is designated for 1 hour of CE credit by Embrasure Space. AGD Subject Code: 550.
Does insurance drive you and your team crazy? Are you unsure of how to make Invisalign work under an in-network model? Would you like to know more about how ortho payments work with insurance?
This course will help teach you and your team how to play the insurance game so that you can win almost every time. There are simple and practical steps all throughout this CE course that will guide you to a better understanding of orthodontic insurance in the general practice. Join Dr. Travis Campbell as he breaks down orthodontic insurance, and answers all of the common questions practices have when submitting for Invisalign. Included are waivers and treatment plan examples to use in your office today.
- Understand how to win the “Insurance Game”
- Dispel common myths of insurance
- Coding tips on how to work with Invisalign
- How to set your practices almost wherever you want, even with PPOs
- Understand discounts and how to avoid fraud
- Gain tips on treatment planning and estimates
Dr. Travis Campbell is a full-time practicing dentist. He started his practice from scratch after graduating from Baylor College of Dentistry (2009) and has grown this single dentist practice to almost $2M annually. Having made the typical mistakes as a new business owner, he has worked diligently to learn how to become a highly capable business owner and people manager in addition to his clinical skills. He has a passion for helping others avoid the typical dental business pitfalls and become highly successful business owners, “CEOs” and team builders in addition to being Doctors. As a result, Dr. Campbell has become well known for his knowledge/experience in dental business management and efficiency. He is an author, speaker at dental seminars, a contributor of various on-line dental communities and a dental coach/consultant. His book on dental office management is scheduled for release at the end of 2018, and another book for new dentists in 2019. Dr. Campbell lives in Prosper, Texas with his wife, daughter and soon-to-be son!
Disclosures: The speaker declared no disclosures. This speaker nor any member of his family have a financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization offering financial support for this continuing dental education program. The speaker is the author of a book mentioned and referenced during this lesson.
Release Date: 6-9-2019
Last Reviewed: 11/15/2020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.