CE Details: The format of this lecture is a recording of a live lecture series. This electronically delivered self-instructional program is comprised of 10 lectures that were delivered over 3 days in Center City, Philadelphia in front of a live audience in 2018. This lecture series is designated for 12 hours of CE credit by Embrasure Space. AGD Subject Codes: 070, 250, 550, 690.
The New Dentist Boost Camp is composed of 10 lectures, each focused on practical and actionable tips designed to help young dentists avoid years of trial and error early in their careers. The objective of the New Dentist Boost Camp is to provide a foundation that young dentists can build upon for the rest of their careers.
The Ten Lectures:
- The Life Changing Impact of Dental Implants (1 Hour – AGD 690)
- Streamlining Crown Preparations & Increasing Case Acceptance (1.5 Hours AGD 250)
- Increasing Confidence with Endodontic Cases (1 Hour AGD 070)
- The Wild Dental Nachos World of Practice Transitions (1.5 Hours AGD 550)
- Improving Speed & Clinical Outcomes with Class II Composites (1 Hour AGD 250)
- Clinical Pearls & the Magic of the Rubber Dam (1.5 Hours AGD 250)
- Cosmetically Driven, Satisfying, Restorative Techniques (1.5 Hours AGD 250)
- Improving Speed & Clinical Outcomes with Class II Composites pt. 2 (1.5 Hours AGD 250)
- What the Posterior Dental Implant Can Do for Your Patients, Your Team and YOU! (1.5 Hours AGD 690)
- Where Do We Go from Here? (45 minutes, not eligible for CE credit)
- Please download the product brochure for a list of educational objectives for each lecture.
Dr. Paul Goodman is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Paul has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. In addition to private practice, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center as well as lectures to dentists on placing and restoring dental implants. Paul is also a part of the United Dental Brokers of America team. He has purchased three dental practices and is looking forward to sharing his personal experience with the transition process. He works well with retiring dentists in managing the expectation of their patients and team members during the transition process.
Dr. Greg Cumberford is a general dentist. He is grateful to the amazing mentors he has had in his career and his goal is to give back to help other dentists learn and succeed!
Dr. Todd Fleischman received his undergraduate education in psychology from New York University and then graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry with his doctoral degree . Continuing to establish his roots in southeastern Pennsylvania, he completed his post-graduate Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Fleischman is an advocate for continuing education and is an avid student of SPEAR, one of the world’s most respected dental curriculum programs located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Since September of 2010 he has run a cosmetic and comprehensive care, fee-for-service practice in the Rittenhouse Square area of Center City Philadelphia. You can always find him walking and eating around town with his wife Wendy, daughter Marlowe, son Ozzie, and their old boy Shiba Inu/Chihuahua mix Lennon.
Disclosures: The speakers declared no disclosures. These speakers nor any member of their families have a financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization offering financial support for this continuing dental education program. The speakers have no financial arrangement with any product or service mentioned in this course.