CE Details: The format of this lecture is a recorded video webinar. This electronically delivered self-instructional program is designated for 2 hours of CE credit by Embrasure Space. AGD Subject Code: 690.
Restorative practices see at least one patient with a missing tooth every day. Implant dentistry provides an opportunity to offer patients increased self-esteem, enhanced chewing capabilities and optimal treatment while boosting practice revenue. Help patients see the value in and say “Yes!” to reach your practice’s full implant potential. During this presentation the attendees will learn how to plan, place, restore, maintain and profit from the single tooth posterior implant.
- Learn effective consultation techniques that can increase case acceptance.
- Discuss surgical skills needed to place dental implants.
- Identify restorative techniques to decrease dentist stress and improve patient outcomes.
- Discover the role of the general dentist in implant dentistry and how to predictably and responsibly add implant placement to your practice toolkit.
- Learn a case selection protocol that identifies straightforward implant cases.
Dr. Paul Goodman is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Paul has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. In addition to private practice, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center as well as lectures to dentists on placing and restoring dental implants. Paul is also a part of the United Dental Brokers of America team. He has purchased three dental practices and is looking forward to sharing his personal experience with the transition process. He works well with retiring dentists in managing the expectation of their patients and team members during the transition process.
Disclosures: The speaker declared no disclosures. This speaker nor any member of his family have a financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization offering financial support for this continuing dental education program. The speaker has no financial arrangement with any product or service mentioned in this course.
Release Date: 3-14-2019
Last Reviewed: N/A