Course Date: Thursday, December 7th 2017. 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST. Course Location: 902 Carnegie Center Blvd., 4th Floor, Princeton, NJ CE Details: This live lecture is designed to 2 hours of CE
Course Date: Thursday, December 7th 2017. 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST.
Course Location: 902 Carnegie Center Blvd., 4th Floor, Princeton, NJ
CE Details: This live lecture is designed to 2 hours of CE credit by Embrasure Space.
AGD Subject Code: 550
Synopsis: During this presentation, attendees will learn when to start planning to buy or sell a dental practice. Sellers will learn how to make their practices more attractive to buyers, and buyers will learn how to find the right practice for their specific needs, skills, and location. We will examine the current state of the dental practice transitions market and buyers will learn how to approach a reputable bank if they need financing.
- Examine the current state of the dental practice transitions market.
- Review the key questions to ask when considering na practice broker.
- Learn how to make your practice more attractive to a buyer.
- Demystify the process of valuing a dental practice.
- Identify the key points to consider regarding the financial health of your dental practice.
- Discover multiple ways to transition from owner to retiree.
- Explore different ideas regarding multiple-practice ownership.
- Discuss how to assess the current state of your dental team and identify if they will stay with a buyer post-sale.
- Review simple strategies to improve practice revenue.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
902 Carnegie Center Blvd
902 Carnegie Center Blvd., 4th Floor, Princeton, NJ
Speakers for this event
Dr. Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Paul has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and works with his brother in two locations in Mercer County, NJ. In addition to private practice, he teaches dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center as well as lectures to dentists on placing and restoring dental implants. Paul is also a part of the United Dental Brokers of America team. He has purchased three dental practices and is looking forward to sharing his personal experience with the transition process. He works well with retiring dentists in managing the expectation of their patients and team members during the transition process.
Purchase Your Ticket
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!